We want to know if something is wrong – and fix it!
EW Nutrition has an independent and secure system for reporting violations.
You have the option of submitting your report via our reporting office. You decide whether and which of your contact details you provide and whether you wish to receive feedback. If you request feedback and provide your contact details, you will receive confirmation of receipt of your report via the specified communication channel within 7 days.
You will also receive information within 3 months about how your report was handled, including any measures taken.
Your report will be sent directly to our external Ombudsman (Datenschutz nord GmbH, Dominik Bleckmann, fully qualified lawyer), who will treat it confidentially and, after an initial review, forward it to our internal office for further action.
Your reports can be made as follows:
- In person after making an appointment
- By sending a written report by post
- By telephone
- By e-mail
Datenschutz nord GmbH, Konsul-Smidt-Str. 88, 28217 Bremen
Telephone: +49 421 6966 32 349
E-mail address: email@example.com
You have the opportunity to submit reports on legal violations or abusive behavior, in particular in the following areas:
- Violations punishable by law
- Violations of standards for the protection of life, limb and health, or employees and their representative bodies, subject to fines
- Public procurement
- Financial services, financial products and financial markets as well as the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Product safety and conformity
- Traffic safety
- Environmental protection
- Food safety
- Animal health and public health
- Consumer protection
- Protection of privacy and personal data and security of network and information systems
- Infringements of the Union’s financial interests within the meaning of Article 325 AEUV and as further defined in relevant Union measures
- Infringements of internal market rules within the meaning of Article 26(2) AEUV, including infringements of Union rules on competition and State aid, and infringements of internal market rules in relation to actions that infringe corporate tax rules or in relation to agreements aimed at obtaining a tax advantage contrary to the object or purpose of the applicable corporate tax law.
This list is not exhaustive. You can also report violations in other areas. The exact scope of application can be found in §2 HinSchG.
Thank you for helping us uphold the highest standards of behavior and performance!